Industry-leading practice management solutions
Along with our dedication to helping offices organizing and streamline billing procedures, we also offer practice management consulting to assist managers in the overall operation of the anesthesia business. Whether your office is concerned about payroll management, or would like suggestions on how to better handle accounts receivable, Periop’s anesthesia consulting services can help. As with our billing services, we can meet with your office one-on-one to review your current set-up, as well as offer tailored solutions and suggestions to help improve your office.
Our consulting practice management services can help improve any number of areas in your practice including:
- Accounting: providing payroll services, management of payables and financial statements, review of malpractice policies, negotiating group insurance carrier and corporate tax planning/preparation.
- Human Resources & Benefits Management: maintaining employee benefit programs including health insurance, staffing analysis and administration, provider recruitment.
- Contract Management Services: developing a successful contract negotiation strategy, offering a ongoing review of contract adherence and variance reporting to improve unit rates across the payer spectrum. Hospital contract negotiation and administration. HIPAA privacy and compliance plan administration.
- Development of QA, Dashboards and Practice Analysis tools: setting up the eQA reporting tool, creating real-time dashboards along with OAC practice analytics, peer review, compliance adherence and performance evaluations.
- IT Management & Support: working with practice leaders to design and interface a MD/CRNA scheduling program, offering support in finding the right product and oversee the implementation of new technology (scheduling, EMR), website development & maintenance.
Our consultants are well-versed in the latest trends in the healthcare management industry, and are eager to pass this knowledge on to your practice. You can rest assured that, by working with Periop, your anesthesia office will be on the cutting edge of modern records management including implementation of electronic health records, code processing and billing technology. Contact us to schedule a consultation to learn more about how Periop’s practice management services can put your anesthesia practice in prime position for long-term success.